I offer consultations where I work with you to help you achieve better health through a combination of nutrition, lifestyle, and plant-based medicines. Through our work together, my goal is to be able to offer you tools, support, and guidance that are specifically tailored to what you need to achieve better health, and thereby be able to lead a happy and fulfilling life.
Scheduling & Pricing
I offer consultations both in-person and by phone or video-conference.
An initial consultation lasts between 60-90 minutes and costs $80 USD. Follow-up consultations last 45-60 minutes and cost $40 USD.
To schedule a consultation, please write to me directly at email@example.com with your availability.
What To Expect
An initial consultation lasts between 60-90 minutes. During this time, I listen to your health concerns and health history, and ask you a number of questions that help me assess your current state of health. In-person consultations also include a pulse reading (details below).
I then offer you recommendations tailored to your specific needs. These can include herbal medicines as well as nutritional recommendations and lifestyle changes. I will then ask you to have a follow-up consultation with me in about 6-8 weeks, after you’ve had time to incorporate what we discuss.
At a follow-up consultation, we assess how you’ve been doing and how things have changed. I’ll modify any recommendations or herbal preparations as needed, and we can assess together what the next best steps will be. My goal in working with you is always to get you to a point where you feel empowered in your ability to manage your health on an ongoing basis and need only follow-up with me occasionally or as needed.
What I Work With
My practice is to treat the individual, not the disease. Thus I work with people of all ages and backgrounds experiencing all kinds of ailments. I frequently help clients with such concerns as:
- Digestive problems, including indigestion, bloating, gas, colic, acid reflux, heartburn, diarrhea, and constipation
- Managing and alleviating metabolic conditions such as hypertension, high cholesterol, insulin resistance, and diabetes
- Cleansing parasites and rebalancing gut bacteria, including giardia and candidiasis
- Clearing up skin conditions, including acne, eczema, and dermatitis
- Achieving a healthy weight
- Managing chronic illnesses and their symptoms, such as autoimmune and rheumatic conditions
- Respiratory symptoms and conditions, such as chronic cough, congestion, or allergies
- Improving sexual functioning and fertility
- For women, supporting healthy menstruation, pregnancy, birth, and menopause, as well as other reproductive concerns
- Improving sleep and helping you to feel more energetic throughout the day
- Overcoming depression and anxiety and maintaining mental clarity
Consultations performed in-person include a pulse-reading. Through a pulse reading, I can learn about your individual constitution, your current state of imbalance, and the current state of the various tissues, organs, and physiological functions of your body. I use this as one of many tools to asses your current state of health, determine the most appropriate recommendations for you, and guide our work together.
During an appointment, I will make recommendations for herbal preparations to help support you and your health concerns. These can range from simple herbal teas and tinctures that you can obtain on your own, to customized herbal formulas and specialized items such as medicated oils that I provide. I will work with you and your budget and needs to determine what will work best for your situation. Any herbal preparations that I provide are invoiced separately and are not included in the cost of the appointment.